View Single Post
Old
02-16-2012, 11:41 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
I guess Crosby should be immediatly traded, he is afterall going to be coming back from a concussion. He might not play again why take the risk? What kind of idiot would resign a player that had ANY kind of question marks surrounding his health? I mean he might play for the next 50 years but what if he doesnt?

Ya you are right, PG didn't know Markov is an injury risk. He has been busy watching Arrested Development and was like "I dunno sign him whatever just leave me alone!" No alternative.

None of those moves are that bad but you have your little agenda against him and you can't get past it. If Kaberle was making 2.5 million you wouldn't be saying ****, and Campoli has always been a 7th dman, just because RC uses him to much does not reflect on PG.
I don't have an agenda against anyone man. Go read my posts. Up until this year's fiasco I'd been saying that we should give him some time to show what he can do. I'm sorry but he hasn't been good, I don't care how much lipstick you put on it, it's still a pig.

As for me having an agenda... yes, I have one. It's to see the club actually try to build a team capable of winning a cup. That's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I'm all for a change. I actually want it. GM and coach, we need to revamp the management. I'm hoping Molson stepped in to say you're acting as an interim with the directive of selling assets. But I don't think Gauthier has been as horrible as some have painted him to be.
He's not the worst GM of all time, he's just... not going to take us anywhere. What's worse though is that he's shown that he's willing to make desperate moves to save his job at the expense of long term success. That's why I'm worried about what his next move is going to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halifaxhab View Post
Gauthier should be fired....but he isn't as bad as some here have said. He did inherit some big headaches
Sure he did. But he took a bad situation and made it worse. I will credit him for keeping Price and taking a chance on a prospect when he dealt Halak. Cole (despite the fact that he's not really a long term move either) has performed above expectations too and that should be acknowledged as well.

Other than that... It's been mostly reactive short term moves without exhibiting much in the way of long term planning.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote