View Single Post
Old
02-17-2012, 11:58 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Doof Warrior

vCash: 500
Haha, you took quotes from a different game. Well done, that makes zero sense, because this is a different game with a different performance.

If the defense as a whole had played as badly in this game as they were in that game, I would have been saying the same things. You'll find that in games Bryz played and the defense was bad, I HAVE said those things. However, last night they only had one real lapse. Giroux isn't stellar defensively, most of our forwards aren't. You can expect a lapse from them. Bryzgalov is supposed to be stellar as a goaltender, we shouldn't have to expect him to let in a soft goal every game.

And now, once again, I am finished debating with you for now because it's a thoroughly fruitless activity. Your blind devotion to Bryz makes any realistic discussion about him completely impossible. Here we have you furiously trying to deflect attention from his one bad goal, which was totally his fault, onto what the defense was doing on a different goal. That isn't the issue: The issue is that Bryz even continues to let those stinkers in, and you're trying to cloud that.

You're also going back to your bizarre habit of implying I'm part of some kind of pro-Bob, anti-Bryz cabal, a view which is divorced from reality and absurd. I just want our expensive franchise goaltender to earn his cap hit and actually look like a franchise goaltender...not a backup. I want him to succeed, in other words.