View Single Post
Old
02-17-2012, 01:09 PM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 1707
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
Why is there even talks of Cole? The man has a NTC, it was the ultimate argument that made him sign over.

Now, if you want a player that would probably, right now, give us a strong return on what he potentially can give us (if we believe some posters here), it's David Desharnais.

Personally, I'd dislike the trade of DD except for some very strong return, like an early 1st. But I am willing to consider I have a skewed view of the man, and I might be overhyping him.

Doesn't change the fact that he is playing amazing, and would be a very solid 2nd or 3rd liner on many team. Plus, he has another year to his contract, is RFA, and is still improving. I am sure we could get juicy bits for him.
correct me if im wrong but after next year, DD is RFA right? the best course of action is probably to hold on to him and his 800k salary (lol) until next year and consider your options, he ups his production to 70-80. you ****ing keep this guy. he stay around 60 (now) or regresses a bit (55-60), you could easily move him then

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote