View Single Post
Old
02-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Howard Chuck
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerzy View Post
I really hope we see Kane and Wheeler come out flying again. When they are going full tilt and moving their legs, they are tough to stop and contain. Liked what I saw from Burmistrov aside from his goof up, he bounced back well and regained focus. I would love to see Little do more of what he showed last night on that one play when he drove to the net Wheeler-style. Little must become more driven in his approach to getting shots on net and simply more ferocious around the net. Same goes or Antropov, play like you're pissed off and show the intensity and drive that you want to win and regain your spot on the depth chart. He showed it vs. the Islanders, but that's his main issue, he doesn't bring it nearly enough.

We'd be a pretty tough team to play if our guys showed up all on the same page with the foot on the gas. We've done it before vs. Boston, here's hoping we can do it tonight.

Generally speaking, the second half of a back-to-back would he hard on this team, so hopefully being at home can help pick us up.
Wheeler needs someone that can keep up with him on those rushes. It's almost comical sometimes how he skates into the opposing end, puts on the brakes and has to wait so long for someone to pass to.