View Single Post
Old
02-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Bernie Parent 1974

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Also...I didn't bring up the defense. YOU did. YOU brought the defense and the first goal into it, in an attempt to draw attention away from the crap second goal.
you're paranoid. i brought it up on goal #1 because it was an AWFUL goal, a man ALL ALONE AGAIN.
I said both were bad goals, neither of them 'more acceptable'

YOU were the one who claims for goal #1: 'that's what you get' 'It sucks, but it's reality' 'the expectations are different' .... 'compared to Bryz .......'

wrong. wrong. wrong & wrong.

Quote:
I also didn't downplay the defensive gaff.
sure looks like it: see above &;
Quote:
With our defensive personnel that sort of thing is simply going to happen. I can live with it (unhappily) so long as they aren't doing it all damn night
========================================
Quote:
I merely dared to point out that with Giroux's defensive abilities, that sort of thing shouldn't be surprising...
you said 'defensive personnel' .... and now are trying to zero in on G, but either way, there is nothing you can say to convince me that an NHL player doesn't know you can't leave a guy wide open at the bottom of the circle, especially after last week when I'm certain Lavy ripped them a new one .. wasn't it G himself who said they all need to do a better job & get mad & play better defensively?

Quote:
You also continue to go on about the Anti-Bryz, Pro-Bob conspiracy. Still.
and i will. as long as people like you focus on the poor D coverage when Bob plays
when Bob plays:
Quote:
If the defense isn't very different the result will be the same
Quote:
It would be nice to still have Nodl to be defensively responsible on the 4th line.
Quote:
If this D doesn't tighten up, could be in the first round.
& then explain away that very same poor coverage when Bryz plays .... you didn't want Bryz here, so the more you can make it look like he is bad, the more 'right' you will look in the end.
it's obvious. you couldn't even resist yesterday: para-phrasing: "that poor defense is 'expected' from G, but compared to Bryz's bad goal, it's more acceptable"

they were equally bad, but you couldn't resist at trying to make Bryz's look worse. if anything, his 9 days off were a built in excuse ... and even I didn't use it on that goal

Last edited by Bernie Parent 1974: 02-17-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Bernie Parent 1974 is offline   Reply With Quote