View Single Post
Old
02-17-2012, 10:03 PM
651*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckschmuck View Post
There is a lot of misinformation on this thread with regards to the TNSE ownership group. As Gump has explained, TNSE is an intelligent business group of owners. They are methodically crafting a franchise that will not only be financially successful, but also not have any concerns of relocation. I'm still shocked that there are still fans believing that the Jets will relocate, and I'm even more shocked that they involve Wild fans of all people.
Part of that has to do with us having the best arena in the league. I've been fortunate to have seen a game on every level (Upper, Club, Suite and lower) in a number of areas. I've seen a number of games this year on Center Ice at the MTS and with all due respect (seriously no offense meant) your arena simply pales in comparison.

Regarding your ownership, I'm in no authority to argue any of it because I have not followed it, so I take your work on it.

Once again, WE WANT YOU IN WINNIPEG, and I don't think there is one Wild fan here that thinks otherwise.

Regards.

651* is offline   Reply With Quote