View Single Post
02-17-2012, 11:50 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
Not for nothing, but my god it was mind-boggling listening to him on the disallowed goal. If he couldn't tell it was a distinct kicking motion after I dunno...the second replay, then he needs to go to Davisvision and get the peepers checked. I love the guy but man, that was the 'most' obvious kicking motion I've ever seen.
Thank you. I was high fiving the rug rats telling them that this hick town called "Toronto" (a bigger version of Indianapolis) will over turn the call...and this dope ruined the moment. What a moron.

I can't believe he gets paid a health salary and follows the team around North America, staying in the finest hotels and eating in the finest restaurants, only because of people falling for his silly act.

"lol. did you hear what Chico said wrong and mispronounced tonight? hardeeharhar..."

When you win 3 Stanley Cups within 8 years, it's tollerable. But when you are going on 9 (soon to be 10) years since your last Championship, it's no longer funny.

I want real analysis, as to why our goalie was beat with those bad goals and why we lost the game.

That's all.

Muttley* is offline   Reply With Quote