View Single Post
Old
02-17-2012, 11:05 PM
hogtownhabsfan*

vCash: 500
I love me Ryan White. While I think on a regular team he could be a great 3rd liner, I really like him as a 4th liner on this team. Really seems to me like we are being built, more out of necessity due to what we have in the organization, as a team that will roll with 3 2nd lines, and 1 3rd line, rather than the traditional 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd line, 4th line deal. We will help make up for the lack of a true 1st line with a great goalie and great group of defenders.

I also really like the idea of White, Geoffrion, and Schultz making up that 4th line. I think a Geoffrion-White-Schultz line could be one of the best all around bottom 6 lines in hockey. geoffrion really complements the other two guys with his skating, and all three guys are tough, smart, defensively responsible, and can chip in while White is a tough middleweight, and Schultz could end up the next Shawn Thornton (who I consider the best 4th liner in the NHL).

I truly believe Gauthier is doing a great job retooling this roster into one that will be a contender for years! The future is bright! (just gotta make it through this year...)

hogtownhabsfan* is offline   Reply With Quote