View Single Post
Old
02-18-2012, 03:37 PM
SgtJoseph

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJStock View Post
Lavy has lost the room... it's unacceptable to play 30 minutes a game and expect to win.
Did he "lose" the room last game ? They certainly seemed to listen to him last game after he lit em up in the room ? I think the REAL problem is pretty simple actually.....Our goal tending duo has ZERO confidence at the moment, which can really be something that can haunt them for some time.....And we certainly had plenty of chances to score more goals in the 2nd especially..Bryz is certainly gripping and for the life of me i will NEVER understand the positioning BOTH our goalies use on bad angle shots....The whole top of the net is open when they crouch down so low on really crazy angles....I have no idea why that nonsense is taught by MANY goalie coaches these days..When i watch the NHL hi lights each night on the NHL channels "on the fly" i see a lot of goals scored on crazy angles these days.....And our goalies are leading the pack in that category.......

Having said that, sometimes you gotta reach rock bottom before you can start your way back up the "confidence" ladder....I am hoping that will be the case with our goalies and defense etc...Just gotta keep on working it out and playing through it,,,I certainly am not ready to "blow up" the team as some suggest.I see Homer making another move this week etc....