Thread: Comrie recap
View Single Post
Old
11-11-2003, 04:55 PM
Yanner39

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Double
how can you knock Chris Higgins, have you ever seen this kid play?H'e the total package..He's like Reasoner with better hands and a better wheels and he hits and grinds...my god, your "source" told you that all he would be is a prospect...well he almost made the Habs out of camp this year so we'll e seeing him in the near future, no later than 1 year from today unless there is a prolonged lockout.

two final things...one, i would like to know who your source is, if not by name, then position and level as a pro scout or wahtever they do.

And finally, this kids work ethic will prevent him from not making the NHL. He, like his WJC linemate Parise is a tireless worker who goes all out all the time from what i have seen.
Take a few deep breaths man...All I heard was from the Mtl media how he's seems to still be a long way from having a regular role with the habs and they don't even know if that will happen. His name came up during the rookie tournament in Ottawa in September. This is the players you want to replace last year's number one centre? I sick of Edmonton dealing for the future. We have wnough players in the system at this point where we can afford to loo at the present.