View Single Post
Old
01-20-2006, 06:35 AM
jb**

vCash: 500
The last few games the Flyers have lacked the phsyical play. Ben Eager deserves to be playing. I know he has a 2 way contract. Savage,Brashear,Sim should be sent down to the minors and their salary wouldn't count against the cap. I am wiling to give Stevenson a few more games but he has showed absolutely nothing.Eager played tough on the boards,the corners and finished every check and seemed to rub off on other payers. He didn't hurt this team defsnively at all. The Flyers have some decsions to make. They need to add another scorer. If they acquire Weight or Thkachck they should have the blues include Scott Young then waive the above players. Keep Primeau on the injured list until the playoffs as their is no cap during the playoffs. Befroe the season is over send him to the Phantoms on a conditioning assignment. Jones and Meyer are not the answer as the 6th dman. Seidenberg while he has been inconsistent is better than those 2 but they still need to upgrade. Send both doen to the minors, trade Seidenberg and acquire1 or 2 more dman which they will get at least one. I think Hitch need to establish some set lines and let them play and get some continueity instead of switching the lines every shift. Hitch admitted that Nitty was tired so why not play Storr? Not like he is a total stiff.