View Single Post
Old
02-19-2012, 01:31 AM
PJStock*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuioIklo View Post
Why are ppl mad at JVR for his comment? He was 100% right. "HEY I PAY TO WATCH THIS TEAM" Who cares? It's not like if he was actually letting goals get in for fun, he does try to save them, and booing him is just gonna make him lose his confidence and become even worse, that will also make him mad at the fans, and pissed. Bryzgalov was becoming better in the lasts 7-8 games, but that doesn't count : he let in 2 softies - boo him. Classless idiotic fans. If we start doing things like this, we're gonna screw up this man's chance to actually shine with us, players won't want to sign here (just like some players don't want to go to Mtl because of the fans/medias), etc.

And it WON'T help him.
I really think this road trip will benefit both sides. Bryz can focus on hockey, while the fans aren't there to torment him. The entire team can focus, in fact. Probably will do wonders for his confidence. I'd rather see this team finish in the 6th seed at this point, rather than face the Pens or Devils in the first round, and battle for home ice advantage... they are horrid at home anyway.

PJStock* is offline   Reply With Quote