View Single Post
Old
01-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Dr Love

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodOnTheIce
17 game is a lot. But tell me, do you want Esche for the payoffs or Nitty? what are you going to base it off?
Frank is clearly the best goalie on the team. How many games in a row do you want him to play? 30?

Quote:
For me this is big. Nitty is a rookie. If I am going to the playoffs with the rookie then I want to see what has in the tank.
At this rate you're going to run out of gas. He needs a night off to fill up.

Quote:
run him dog tired before the payoffs? um, it is january. he can get plenty of rest before the playoffs. i don't know where you were going with that.
And he's got the Olympics coming up, and then the rest of the season. One night off.

Quote:
yeah there aren't many back to back game in the playoffs. so are you saying the payoffs are easier?
Where did I say that? Where? Use some common sense, without the back to back games, he gets more rest.

Quote:
Right now Nitty has a chance to learn.
Learn what? The playoffs last year weren't enough to show you he has the stamina? Going 8-2-1 on a 11 game road trip wasn't enough?

Quote:
He has to learn you have to fight through being tired. You have to fight through hard times. It is critical experience.
He's done that already. The guy just needs one night off. Yeesh.

Quote:
If he can learn that now, it makes him a better canidate for the playoffs.
Candidate? He better be the starter in the playoffs.