View Single Post
Old
02-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Scrivezina
AMart Jazz Hands!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKingsFan View Post
That's not true at all. They're depressed maybe.. and they should be! But they tried like hell last night to score, and just as I said nobody could finish! During the last 5 minutes they put on a lot of pressure... but couldn't finish! That's why it's so madding!

This whole thing is unreal. I never seen a team this talented unable to finish. I don't what it is. Bad luck? Bad System? Maybe you do shake up the team and bring in different players. But not right now. Not when your this close to the playoffs with this much time left to go.
I think this team needs trades for more than one player. Not one. I remember LA was in a horrible slump leading up to the Bernie Nichols trade. Granato and Sandstrom were brought it and both made an immediate impact to this team. I don't think a star forward will do it because that would be a lot of pressure for one guy to turn a whole team around. We shouldn't necessarily blow the up the team, but we need some changes with offense in mind.

Boston is 7th in goal/game and 2 in defense. It is possible to do both but we don't have enough skill up front for scoring or a system in place to allow that.

Scrivezina is offline   Reply With Quote