Old
02-19-2012, 05:26 PM
Seanconn*
mission accomplished

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckstudd269 View Post
NHLPA denied it. Sorry man.
I doubt Winnipeg stays in the southeast next season... the only thing they denied was the radical realignment, that disposed of 6 divisions, in favour of 4 conferences...

I'm very much of the belief we will see some alterations to the composition of the divisions next season, and pretty sure the NHLPA won't try to block it... & probably can't even do anything, as long as they keep the scheduling/ 6 division set up the same.

Imo, we will see something like this next season.

Winnipeg ---> Northwest
One of Detroit/Nashville/Columbus ---> South East
Dallas ---> Central
Vancouver ---> Pacific.

or this... which i would prefer.

or Winnipeg ---> NorthWest
Dallas ---> South East
Vancouver ---> Pacific

3 teams get moved. Winnipeg gets moved to a division that makes sense geographically, check! Vancouver gets moved to a division that makes sense geographically/ and works with time zones... , check!

Dallas... not that much better off geographically, but a bit better off since they will operating under 2 time zones in their division, rather than three. Plus, I'd say teams like Florida, Tampa, Carolina would be better rivals for a team from Texas... which would be very similar to Texas A&M entering the South East Conference in the NCAA this year.

no way Winnipeg stays in the east, let alone the south east division next season. no way at all.

Seanconn* is offline   Reply With Quote