View Single Post
Old
02-19-2012, 05:51 PM
DutchShamrock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Dubinsky, Thomas, and a 1st

"Oh yea, I'd do that." Thats nice of you guys.

Im sure Columbus would do it too, if their GM is mailing it in and the franchise is ready to be moved/contracted.

For anyone who is enthusiastic about making a Nash deal, you need to be prepared to part with what it would actually take. Columbus is not under immediate pressure to make a deal for their franchise player. Read Sting's post and understand the timing of this. They're not trading Nash for peanuts now...why would they? And a Dubinsky, Thomas, 1st package is less than peanuts.

Its worthless discourse to me when you say 'Yes' to Nash and then provide a package thats not even in the realm if possibility to get it done.
He said "if the package is Dubinsky, Thomas and a 1st I'll do it." If. He said if. So if the package is more, I'd guess he is less than enthusiastic about getting Nash. Columbus can take that deal, or leave and frankly I'd prefer they leave it. I don't care why Columbus is alienating their star player, I don't care if they will or won't part with him for peanuts. But if they call and ask, my answer is "Dubinsky, Thomas and a 1st."

Howson's trying to save his job and we're trying to take this team to the next step. I think we can reach our goal without Nash. I also think Howson can't save his job, with or without Nash.