View Single Post
Old
02-19-2012, 06:26 PM
Firestorm

vCash: 500
Some thoughts on the responses so far:

-There is no traditional goalie on either team, we flip the nets down and have the smaller opening. There is usually one substitute, so generally we're running around all the time.

-I think I have embarrassed myself from missing some easy passes, pathetic shots and doing a really bad turnover which caused a goal. It's possible that this has lead to me not getting passed the ball as much (not that I demand it all the time), but I think some of it is that giving me the ball is like handing me a hot potato.

-One of the biggest things to get right is shooting on a cross-ice or cross-floor pass. In my last game, I was at the front of the net and I had about 3 cross ice passes with the net right in front of me, but I missed every time (sometime the ball was bouncing and such).

-I think I try to rush my game a little bit and that gets me into trouble. My ability to 'think ahead' is not there. As a defender, I like to think of myself as

-I just have a normal wooden stick, no tape. Should I look into tape?

-I do get discouraged easily (in part because I take the game seriously and take losses personally). I know that it's just for fun, but who likes to lose? (If you knew me as a person, you would understand). And sometimes, I do float around. Maybe I don't have the best attitude?

Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote