View Single Post
Old
01-20-2006, 10:38 PM
hockeyphan25

vCash: 500
do you people watch the games? How stupid can you be to say Seidenberg is garbage? I can't wait to watch him blossom with Phoenix. Phoenix and Carolina games will be banned in Bobby Clarke's house. Watching Williams and Seidenberg will make him sick with himself. Who was it that said they can't stand watching Meyer and Jones on D? Get your eyes checked buddy, they have been very solid.

As for Nedved, Why didn't they wait until he cleared waivers and pick him up then, if they wanted him.

Rating the trade:
1. Very Bad trade because we traded a great young dman for a guy that was getting benched in Phoenix.
2. Bad trade because now we may not get to see Ben Eager again all year. (I understand that he has had weaknesses at other levels but he was dominant in the games he played with the Flyers)
3. Bad trade because we could have received a very good player by giving up Dennis and taking on that Salary.
3. Good news because Clarke may not be able to make more trades, ruining this team further.
4. Good news because Seidenberg will no longer have to ask himself - Am I really getting benched in favor of Chris Therien?

Overall: bad trade