View Single Post
Old
02-19-2012, 07:23 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCA View Post
You know normally I would agree with this.. But when your team in consistently bad throughout your entire junior career, and a bulk of it was played with a player like Jordan Eberle (You know him?) then maybe its something else.. And that is hes just not a winner, no ifs, ands or buts about it. Ive seen my share of Western Hockey League games BTW (probably close to 200). Hes not a player we should bank on. He cherry picks his points on the weaker teams, and disappears against teams that are stronger. Hows that going to translate to the next level when everybody is a top level player? Let me clue you in, it wont. BTW, he has no foot speed, no compete level, and is choppy with the puck. Is that a guy you wanna bank on? We have MUCH better options already in the system. Toffoli, Kozun, Vey. Those guys will be NHL players. Weal will not.
Again, who said ANYTHING about "banking" on the kid. He has greatly improved this year over last year and has shown steady improvement throughout his entire playing career. I only just this season started seeing his game turn a corner and he has some solid skills. Now I am not "banking" on the kid and neither is anyone else that I have heard of around here or anywhere else but that doesn't mean that the kid doesn't have enough talent to potentially make it to the NHL which is what I have said.

Your over emotional ranting about him is silly, the kid has skills and only time will tell if he can make it as a pro player whether at the AHL or NHL level and to say otherwise is simply impossible.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote