View Single Post
Old
02-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Problem is that you would have thought that Bourque WOULD have been something that would help Pleks. DD has his big guys around him, you'd think Pleks would need his big guys as well. But that's not conclusive yet by far. And mainly Bourque DOES NOT seem to have a great work ethic. It is scary that me might have to endure him for all those years if he doesn't pick it up next year. 'Cause people could say he's tradeable due to not making a lot of money, yet, some will be hesitant considering the number of years left. As of now, let's hope we fix him up. But it's not looking that good RIGHT NOW. Yet, things can change.
Certainly. But he joined a team that had a lot of struggling players and Plekanec was one of them.
I find it tough to really explain the woes of our team this year. It's just a weird year.
I thought Bourque had a couple of good games after his trade, which is usual after a trade, but since then has been pretty quiet. I can only hope for the best, but yes, it isn't look good so far.

But one thing I just don't understand is giving him defensive duties. That, I will never understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Muller View Post
Maybe he just doesnt match with who he has been playing with however this is exactly what ive saw from him as a flame. Being from the West, probably see him 30 times a year including a lot this year. This is why flames fans were so happy to be rid of him.

If he was working hard and things just didnt work id believe that. Its hard to use the chemistry excuse when the guy is barely trying out there.
That's very possible. There's got to be a reason why this is his 3rd team already.
But it must be tough to join one of the worst teams in the NHL at mid point through the year.
I'm hoping for the best next year.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote