Thread: Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the devils 3-1
View Single Post
Old
02-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Young Gun

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorieu View Post
I hate to admit this but I truly believe Price is overated. You didn't see pucks going in from all over the ice on Brodeur...why does he manage to track the puck through screens and deflections. He is ten times the goalie Price is. Cunneyworth also does not use his players in a way that makes any sense at all. We can't buy a break this year and most importantly, we did not come out with anywhere near the sense of urgency we should have in the first period. This team is so frustrating, I want to see many of these guys gone and get a fresh start next year
I agree , management should have never taken halak's job from him, a job that he well earned.
So far price has been handed the job, first by BG , why, to save face because price was his high draft pick, and then PG traded away the last guy to light up the bell center, so price could have the job.

Halak loved it in montreal and was on top of his game. They sold him out !! Please don't give me what he's doing in St louis, he belonged in Montreal

We got Eller, 40 points in 140 nhls games, nothing against eller, he looks good on some nights and who knows, it may break out like max pac, but for now, its wait and see. The way that Halak played , if PG wasn't in such a hurry in getting him out of montreal, could have gotten a better deal.

I'm not a price hater, i just don't see a guy who can't stop breakaways, or shootouts and lets in soft goals in important games , being an elite goalie

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote