View Single Post
Old
11-11-2003, 07:45 PM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

vCash: 500
Disappointing effort, what a boring piece of... (aside from the OT).

Perreault should never have been brought back like this. Huge mistake. Unless a trade is in the work, I cannot understand why CJ did such a thing. Hossa, Ribs and Ryder have great chemistry. Hossa wins the fights along the boards. Hossa is a good forechecker. Chemistry tonight was inexistant. Perreault was slow and useless on that line. I wonder where he's going with this, but I want to see Hossa back in the lineup on that line against NYI.

Audette was pathetic again. I can't take it anymore. Someone tell him to HANG THEM UP PLEASE!

All around lack of effort against a team like the BJ is inexcusable. We didn't give ourselves a chance to come out with the victory.

Also I'm begining to seriously doubt CJ's abilities to coach live out there. checking line in OT? Rivet on the PP? Markov misused on the PP? 1-2-3-4 line changing? Does not shorten the bench? Can this guy adjust out there or is it going too fast for him. Sorry about that rant and I'll agree it's too soon to rule him out, as I think his system works in theory and his line combinations, for the most part, too, but he'll need to show he can use his team properly in game situations because so far, he's taken some seriously questionable decisions out there.

Also: FIRE GUY CHARON!