View Single Post
Old
02-20-2012, 01:04 AM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivefor25 View Post
Cunny will be gone. I actual think he's a lousy coach. We trade for Bourque and the guy gets no power play time and people are complaining about Bourque''s play. Give the guy a chance to shine just like Cole started to shine once Martin decided to play him more. And what about Cunny's hard-on for Darche? What's Cunny thinking? And what about Gomez playing more than Eller - what has Gomez done to deserve it? Didn't his ass't coach just lash out at Gomez last week - so much for sticking up for your assistant. And lastly - I heard Cunny's press conference tonight and he actually gave excuses for his players...they were tired...what kind of crap is that...29 other teams are in the same situation and you don;t hear the coaches say their players are tired. Sorry- but for me - Cunny should be gone - he's way too inconsistent and soft.
Yeah, that was pretty bad to hear... even players themselves dont use it as an excuse..

Well, to quote Carbo at l'AC (yeah, had time to kill lol) and kinda agree with him - even though he was doing the same thing when he was coach -> Kostopoulos

gave the example of AK, as he (and I agree) should be the one playing next to Plekanec... since at the end of the year, AK will give you 20+ goals wich is something a guy like Darche will never do... so, LIKE HIM OR NOT, #46 should be the one playing with Bourque and Plekanec...

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote