Old
02-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Kristia
Old folks home..

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Python View Post
Ohlund needs to explain body checking to Hedman. He tried it a few times, but seemed to forget to drive from the legs.

I wasn't a fan of when Boucher used his timeout. Clearly he wanted something to happen on the PP, which is too easily defused by just dumping the puck immediately from wherever you are. I would have called it with about 5:30 left in the 2nd(IIRC), as the Purcell attempt had just been waived off and the team looked like they lost some momentum from that.

It is nice to find a team worse at passing than we are.

Wideman even iced the puck, but they did not play 'Danger Zone' like I requested in such an event.

Ovi also looked rattled, and had a bad game. He was held to way less than 10 shots. Maybe like 1, if that. I'm sorry to tell the fans in attendance who aren't aware, but that's the way he's been for a while now.

The booing might have done something, like egg on Clark to take the opportunity to pokecheck the puck away, and then punch him in the face, which was my favorite moment of the game.

Too much of the third period was playing not to lose though, which is a dangerous plan to a potentially motivated opponent.
The booing may have had no effect on him..but my kids sure enjoyed doing it...

For Valintine my hubby bought tickets to a few of the games in this home stand and this was one of them... Was great to see them beat Washington.