View Single Post
Old
02-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Murdergirl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IafrateOvie34 View Post
I felt better seeing Justin Peters start the game for Carolina, but then he stops some nice shots. Still a whole game left but boy those two goals were laughable by the defense. I can't blame Vokoun for those.
I can. That second one was right in front of him. A poke check could have remedied that one. Vokoun isn't capable of taking this team on his back and making it TO the playoffs, let alone through them, and I don;t care what his GAA or save percentage is. Bottom line is wins, and we're not getting them, and it's not just Vokoun's fault, but he sure isn't giving anyone any confidence back there, either. I say we trade him, Brouwer and Mojo (even though I like both the forwards), or maybe some draft picks for Schneider in Vancouver, or maybe Bernier if we can get him. I know next to nothing about the intricacies of trading, as my ex-son always was quick to point out and make me look like an idiot, but in a perfect world this would make a nice trade, in my OPINION. emphasis on opinion. depth in goal would help our confidence all across the board. And am I the only one not all that impressed with Hamrlik?

Hope we pull this one out. Otherwise, go Jets!

Murdergirl is offline   Reply With Quote