View Single Post
Old
11-12-2003, 03:26 AM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand
I have tried to get 2 big name top line centers in Allison and Forsberg, but I had to settle for Klatt and Hejduk instead. I played a game against Boston, lost 3-2(winner was scored with 54 seconds left), and found out Hejduk will miss 5 weeks with bruised ribs, so I decided not to save the game. Good news is Sundstrom is back. Now I need Zednik and Koivu back. My centers aren't bad. When I have a full lineup, I have Koivu, Comrie, Oates and Juneau. Juneau was scratched for much of the year, but called him up when Kilger wasn't cutting it at center, and he has made a great 4th line with Kilger on his wing, and whoever the other winger is. It was Klatt for the longest time, but now I think its Begin. Right now my lines are like this....

Chistov-Bulis-Hejduk
Hossa-Comrie-Sundstrom
Thomas-Oates-Hlavac
Begin-Juneau-Kilger

Markov-Tverdovski
Boynton-Komisarek
Souray-Hainsey

Theodore
Storr

A healthy lineup would be....

Chistov-Koivu-Sundstrom
Zednik-Comrie-Hejduk
Thomas-Oates-Hlavac
Begin-Juneau-Kilger

Bulis and Hossa just aren't playing well, so they are done for the year, barring injuries. I regret giving up Holmstrom, even though he is still out for 8 or 9 weeks, because he would fill in nicely on the 4th line, although I am impressed with Begin right now. Another thing, with Koivu out I made Souray my captain, and Komisarek leads the team with a +14. Actally, Hejduk is +80 or something, but that all came with Colorado.

Try to stick it through the year with Hossa, the second year he improves greatly if you play him enough, I got rid of all my expensive veterans for picks and players who currently have low attributes but high potentials, here's my lineup in my second year of Dynasty my roster changed alot since opening day.

Zednik-T.Ruutu-Kasitstyn (created)
Rick Nash-Koivu-Hossa
Raffi Torres-Higgins (created)- Spezza
rookie-Sean Avery-rookie
Jason Ward

Markov-Komisarek
Volchenkov-Eminger
Hainsey-Jillson
St-Jacques

Theo-Garon