View Single Post
Old
02-21-2012, 12:27 AM
hockeyfan2k11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
Spacek has now gone from "spacegoat" to "solid defensivly", welcome to revisionist history 101 children. Kaberle doesn't shoot?!?!!? Well colour me suprised, I always thought his shot was like the the explosion of a 1000 suns! You watch hockey much?
Spacek was a +20 during his time in Montreal. Yes, he was solid defensively, and looks like Scott Stevens next to Kaberle. And Kaberle is known for not shooting. Even when he was having his best seasons with the Leafs his biggest criticism was not shooting enough. Do you watch hockey at all?

Quote:
Kaberle is excellent cycling the puck and feeding players for one timers, too bad that player is usually named weber, diaz or "mister wind-up" Subban. But yes Kaberle even before we traded for him was our biggest problem, before he showed up we were #1!
What does him not beign our biggest problem have to do with anything? His salary is a PROBLEM. A Problem your GM created.

Quote:
Kostitsyn was a cancer and was traded, good bye and who really cares DD makes him look worthless.
Cancer, huh? I thought you didn't pay attention to rumors and hearsay. 37 goals in a year and a half is worthless, huh? Pierre, is that you?

hockeyfan2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote