View Single Post
Old
02-21-2012, 10:14 AM
ymeagain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
Rick Nash is not a knight in shining armor. He's not going to come in and score 30 goals in the remaining games and drag the Kings into the playoffs. Write the season off, acquire a scorer at the deadline if the price isn't exorbitant, if not just sell and get ready for next season. I hope AEG, Lombardi, and more importantly the fans realize this. There is no savior for this season.
I think you are correct on the night in shining armor. I believe that this is not the case for bringing in Nash, Carter, or any other sniper. The hope is that this person we bring in will not go on to score an obscene amount of goals but may change the way our offense moves the puck. Maybe we bring someone in that just seems to work with other player better than Penner, Lewis, Williams (who has not been too bad this season), or Fraser.

Look at the two rookies that have been brought up. They are not high scoring wingers but they have brought a little different element to the Kings game. This has only been for a couple of games now but sometimes a little change has a big impact.

I hope something happens soon because we need more goals and more of players crashing the net. Kopi needs to step up and Brown as well.