View Single Post
Old
11-12-2003, 04:36 AM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
I know he hasn't been playing well, but he went from being the teams #1 defenceman to like #5, I really don't like the way CJ has been using him this year, and come to think of it, when Markov had a so-so second half, it kind of happened when CJ took over, he's by far our most intellingent and poised d-man, I understand playing Souray so much and even Brisenois to an extent, but come on both Rivet and Bouillon had more ice tiem than Markov last night, and we had like 7 PP's? no wonder were struggling so much on the PP, we don't have the right personel playing at the same time, once again the montreal organization is sucking every bit of confidence out of another young up and coming player so eventually he can go reclaim that confidence with another team, same thing with Hossa and to an extent Ryder, but with Ryder I give him more credit for forcing the coach to play him due to his hard work.
Your right buddy, Markov should at least played 22min/gm and i think Julien is not a real Markov fan like i am and we all are.