View Single Post
Old
02-21-2012, 12:14 PM
pwoz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRangers View Post
This argument drives me nuts. Its worse than the people who say he will come here and put up career numbers because he will be playing with better players. What makes you think he will be a huge bust?

You wanna argue about his cap hit or that you think the Rangers will have to give up too much to get him thats fine. I hate the stupid well look at what all the other big names have done for this team in the past. Yeah look at them, for the most part they came here and did the same things they have in their career. The problem is most of the time they are paid to be a player they arent (Drury,Gomez, etc). Take a look at the big names that have been brought in for the most part they come here and put up the same numbers they have averaged in their careers. Thats what Nash is expected to do, come in and put up 35 goals and 65 points.

BTW Nash hasnt done anything? He's scored 278 goals in his career and hes still only 27. This team needs a goal scorer.

Man I'm not even 100% for getting Nash I just cant stand people saying stupid things
Kovalchuk scored a bunch of goals too, but still hasn't done squat in his career. Nash's cap hit is a joke too and he's a -23 this year.. HORRIBLE.