Old
02-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRangerfan View Post
History has shown us that owners always want to make more money as I responded to your earlier post that there wouldn't be a lockout we all thought that wouldn't happen in 94 either.

The buzz has been that the middle market teams in the US wan't a reduction in % of revenue shared,a different formula for computing revenue (since their is no huge TV contract and much of the cap growth the past few years has been a result of the stronger Canadian dollar) a rollback of UFA age, the floor being lower than it is now, an end to burying players in the AHL.
**** the middle market teams. Why would there be an "end to burying players in the AHL?"

How the hell would you even make that rule? You can send any contract down to the AHL. That'd be ****ing retarded if there was somehow some restriction on player contracts that could be moved down.