View Single Post
Old
02-21-2012, 01:49 PM
JoeRangers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers16 View Post
If we were talking Stamkos I'd say hell yes bring it on. He's worth it in production and in cap cost. But Nash is nowhere close to Stamkos.

Agreed! I wouldn't deal MDZ or McD straight up for him let alone with everything else. MDZ is just as valuable on defense as Nash is on offense, and MDZ will cost 1/3 as much.

You guys advocating getting Nash are crazy.
I'm on the fence with getting Nash but the people advocating getting Nash arent saying they'd give up MDZ or McD. I would agree that they are crazy if they were but most are only willing to give up Duby off of the current roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Way of War View Post
This is the one trade I think Sather won't be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat. It's going to cost him.

If it doesnt cost him, then Howson truly is an idiot and needs to be fired.

It's amazing how we went from getting Rutuu for MZA and a 2nd to trading away two huge assets for Rick Friggin Nash
I honestly believe that if Sather cant pull off a steal on this one he isnt going to make the deal. I dont think hes going to part with anything he isnt comfortable parting with. I dont think he and his guys are letting McD or MDZ go anywhere and add Kreider to that list too. If theres one thing I trust Sather with its trading.