Thread: News Article: Dean Lombardi on the Hot Seat
View Single Post
Old
02-21-2012, 03:43 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
I am also confused by Hellen's article. She says that Carter has sulked since being dealt and that Nash is our only option but doesn't take into account that Richards and Carter are fast friends and that their connection could be what is needed to pick him back up (his scoring).

Carter seems like a natural deal for us, I was actually surprised we didn't bring him *and* Richards in at the time. I understand that cost was certainly a factor but I would much rather have Carter and Richards on our team to start the season than a healthy Gagne. His injuries made him a long shot prior to our signing him and he has done exactly what allot of us knew he would do. Not questioning his heart (SG) just saying that his body has been giving out the past four seasons and we were banking on him doing something he hasn't been able to do for the past few years.

I keep hearing Vanek (been saying it for a few days) but I can't see us pulling the trigger OR Buff actually moving him and that DL is going hard after Carter. IF we are going to make a splash type of deal it seems as likely that we end up with Carter as it does anyone else.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote