View Single Post
Old
02-21-2012, 08:08 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Spy View Post
Radulov speaks off to SovExpress reporter, just appeared on a sport.ru 45min ago (one of the biggest Russian sport community)

raw translation:

"All i think about these days is Gagarin Cup play-offs.We have all the chances to repeat last year's succes (Salavat is GC champion)

(But) When the season's over we're gonna sit and talk with my both agents Yuri Nikolaev(KHL agent) and Jay Grossman (NA agent), we're gonna discuss different options. (still he has 1 year more contract with Ufa, but he said earlier he has a vocal agreement with GM of SY Oleg Gross so he CAN come to NA next season)

next he said: "Yes Nashville is trying hard to get me" That's what's he said but in a street-gang way, used some non-literature word.

"If we to look back, 4 years ago it was not nice from me to leave like this, but i've never said i'm burning any bridges"...

"I'm not ready yet to tell you what chances are 50/50 or 40/60.."

And the most interesting..

"I'm 26 years old(he means still young), i have won everything by this side of the pond (Gagarin Cup, World Championships, MVP KHL play-offs..etc.) but to be honest i often think that i don't have such a glorious trophy in my collection - Stanley Cup.I was 2 times in a first round of SC play-offs and both times we've lost.It's not good"

here his most recent interview sorry for my average English, imho Radu is coming back to you guys.Cheers)
Thank you very much for the translation. I hope he does come back, big time!