View Single Post
Old
02-21-2012, 11:30 PM
sobrien
RAFFLCOPTER

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hckyplayer8 View Post
It's pretty damn weak that a bunch of fans have lowered their standards for a 51 mil benchwarmer, that its to the point that even routine saves get applause.

That they would rather cast away a second year goaltender, who had a hell of a rookie season, just because his one weakness got exposed near the end of the season.

They they would rather just not give him a chance because he has had a rough month (not that the team helped a whole lot for the NJ and NYR game)

All for a guy who has done jack **** this year and has had the biggest book of excuses for any goaltender that I have ever seen.
Our choices for standards are:

-A 51 mil "benchwarmer" who's letting everything in, and we're paying, whether you like it or not
-A sophomore who, for the second season in a row played well in the 1st half, and is imploding in the second half and....yes, is letting everything in.
-MFL...who we know will let everything in.

I'll play the guy we're overpaying for the hope that he gets himself some wins on this road trip, and goes on a tear into the playoffs. I already know your choice...