View Single Post
Old
02-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Esa 10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
I agree with this post but will go further and state that it's not even JUST about THIS season but next season as well...

As long as McD, MDZ, Kreider and Miller are not moved I'm good.

Dubinsky and any 2 other prospects and a 1st rounder (2nd rounder if it's both Erixon and McIlrath) for Nash and I am fine with that...
I don't see how a deal is done without one of Miller or Kreider going if McD and MDZ are kept out of it.

The best price NYR can hope for is Dubi + McIlrath + Miller or Kreider + 1st.

They probably want Erixon and Kreider as the 2 prospects included. Can't blame Sather for resisting moving both. One will probably have to go to get it done. I hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Jeff Carter? Where have the Rangers ever been linked to Carter? Look at that contract. LA is the only team willing to take that term.
This is exactly why it's unlikely Nash goes to LA. Columbus wants to rid themselves of Carter and LA can't take both. If Columbus can get a suitable package from somebody else for Nash, LA takes Carter. If Nash goes to LA, Columbus may be stuck with Carter and they don't want that. Columbus is trying to steer Nash away from LA so that they can move Carter there.