View Single Post
Old
11-12-2003, 10:02 AM
punchy1

vCash: 500
True, but I also think that if he isn't capable of achieving better than those stats that he won't be given the opportunity to make them. For example, if a player doesn't show that they will well exceede those easy bonuses then I believe that their coaches would see that well before either you or I would and that they would either be benched (preventing them from achieving the minutes) or sent down or released. The gm's certainly know what they are doing when they set those low goals and if they see a player doing that poorly and the reason lies within their own fault then I believe they would take care of it. If it isn't, for example in Fluerys case where he is playing behind a horrible team then the goals are there to do what I implied they could. Help develope a young players confidence and give him obtainable goals to build from. Certainly, I feel that coaches and gms will do a better job at determining rather or not a player is doing well enough to earn his shot at the money or wether he isn't than a bunch of armchair gms like us are capable of.