View Single Post
Old
01-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by handtrick
If I am Poile, and push comes to shove, and I have to lose Smithson, Fiddler, Nichol, or Johnson to waivers because of a roster move.....I hope he does the right thing for the LONG-TERM good of the organization.
Agreed...as much as we want to believe we're a contender this season...we still must look beyond this season and make some decisions (not all) based on the long term good of the organization.

We don't have much depth in the organization at center, therefore I believe we must look at moving a veteran center (Nichol or Johnson) before we move one of our younger centers that have been performing all season and playing in all game situations.

Thankfully, we still have a little time before we have to make this decision...I'd personally like to see what Nichol contributes to the team upon his return (tonight?) before I make any decisions. We still need to stay healthy...that's been a problem this season if your a center on this team as well (Perreault is our only center to have played in every game this season so far...isn't he? Tell me you would have said that during training camp.).