View Single Post
Old
02-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Bernie Parent 1974

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
I don't understand how the first goal isn't a bad goal. Unscreened shot from the point...gotta have that.
exactly correct: you DON'T understand.

the pads are 11 inches wide. when you are down, that means 11 inches high.

he was in perfect position for a PP one time bomb from Buff .... the puck was 11 3/4 inches off the ice [over the pad that was there]

Every see Pronger, Chara, Souray blast one in on the PP one-timer ?? .... he got over there, the puck was above his pad ... but, of course it's Bryz & you must fervently attack him ...

one bad goal. then he showed some balls & bounced back & got the win ... yet you try to invent a 2nd bad goal & act like they lost ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xifentoozlerix View Post
I just fail to see how one could enjoy bashing the goalie. To me, that attitude only implies that one isn't at all concerned about addressing the real issues.

Bryz has sucked on a ton of different goals this year. He had one bad goal last game. The team pulled him, and themselves, out of a bad place. But Bryz didn't "give up 4 goals". The team did. Bryz blew on one of them, but the other 3 are goals which were a team failure. You cannot look at 4 goals and say Bryz sucked because he had a horrid goal go in. Pavelec was stellar but was still beat 5 times. Not every one he let in was a highlight reel effort by the shooter...

exactly ... they're 'Bash-A-Delphians'

one bad goal & then bounced back for the rest of the game