View Single Post
Old
02-22-2012, 08:11 PM
achdumeingute

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredFlyer View Post
In all honesty though, I really like Bobrovsky and feel like we made the wrong decision. This kid is unbelievably athletic and I don't think I've ever seen a goalie or a hockey player with this kind of work ethic. Everything he says reverts back to his love and dedication towards the game. And I'm sure some of it even gets lost in translation from Russian to English.

He just seems to care so much about the game, about making himself a better goalie and about winning a championship. I feel bad for him, I feel like he got pulled prematurely last year (as a rookie) and they then gave him no chance signing Bryzgalov to a massive deal.

It has to be tough for Bob, feeling like you played pretty well last year as a rookie, showing the work ethic and the drive to be one of the best, doing/saying all the right things only to have your owner / GM basically tell you they do not believe in you.

Best of luck to Bobs wherever he ends up (hopefully he stays in Philly); he deserves to be a starter wherever he goes.
I agree with you. We rushed the guy to the NHL needlessly and should have just ran the season with him.

Then we throw buckets of $$ and years at someone else. He will likely be gone...
Can he just bolt to Russia now? As an RFA? Didn't radulov do something like this?

achdumeingute is online now   Reply With Quote