View Single Post
Old
02-22-2012, 11:34 PM
Everlasting

vCash: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Dude, the DLCs for Borderlands were amazing... And aside from ClapTrap Revolution, they added a ******** of extra playing time. Me and the 3 friends that play the game together spent at least 20 extra hours on Knox and Zombie Island alone, not to mention the Underdome (althoug THAT should have definitely been included in the original game)

I agree with most everything else you side, although Borderlands doesn't have the same, ponderous style that Skyrim has. I had no problem with the zones or the lack of any real beauty to the game (though it was nice looking in it's own right)
If they make one huge dlc like 6 - 9 months after the game is released its one thing but common? It completly effed my trophies up and was ridiculous. Felt just like they wanted my money. (I didnt buy 1 single dlc)

And please for god sakes, lets hope they dont remove parts from the game and sell it as DLC at the realese so they can earn more money, thats the worst thing a gamedeveloper can do It should be illeagel. That is like removing the cheese on a cheeseburger and ask for more money

Everlasting is offline   Reply With Quote