View Single Post
Old
02-23-2012, 12:36 AM
mikeandI

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNB Bruins Fan View Post
I am also curious if you have any evidence to back up your claims that this is taking place. Are you privy to what, if any, financial benefits are handed out to all of these players, or are you just making assumptions? Also, most of those UMan players are CHL grads as well...if these other CHL players are getting paid "unbelievable amounts" to play for the UNB's/UofA's of the world like you suggest, do you have knowledge that the Bison players took less to play closer to home? Why wouldn't they be looking to get the most they can as well?
hey bruins fan you can try to down play this if you what. I could care less if they are or aren't making unbelievable amounts ( but you know they are...) and only you and few others probably know what they are really getting.what i am saying is the LU guys haven't performed for the amounts of $ they received,these past few years now it is Sherbans fault, no coaching leadership!? this is a constant around the CIS as they all chase the Holy Grail. Maybe i guess it is his fault he paid em! Somebody did

mikeandI is offline   Reply With Quote