View Single Post
Old
02-23-2012, 12:50 AM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Flyers Replacing 'MarketPlace' and Partnering with 'StubHub'

FWIW... The Following email was sent by the Flyers to their Season Ticket Holders... I used MarketPlace once with success, but did not like the fact that I had to wait until the following season IIRC to get my money credited tomy account... My partner tried it four time this season without a sniff from a buy.

Luukko and Co. has pointed to StubHub when explaining/justifying their 2011-12 major increase and pricing reconstrucion... while directing us to use their MarketPlace which they claimed would net us buyers and a profit:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
PHILADELPHIA (February 22, 2012) - The Flyers are excited to welcome StubHub, the world's largest online ticket marketplace, to the already established list of Season Ticket Holder assets and benefits! StubHub will replace Ticket Marketplace as the secure online resale site where Season Ticket Holders can post their tickets to sell to other fans.

Important Season Ticket Holder details...

Ticket Marketplace will no longer be available as of 7pm on Friday, February 24th.

If you have any current listings for games, it is recommended that you make a note of
these games and remove the postings prior to Friday, February 24th.

On Tuesday, February 28th, you will be receiving an email with selling instructions
and details about activating your Flyers StubHub account. We ask that you do not
re-post your tickets on StubHub prior to receiving these instructions.

"The addition of StubHub provides all season ticket holders the ability to sell their tickets in a safe, convenient environment," said Shawn Tilger, Senior Vice President of Business Operations. "Partnering with StubHub allows us to give Season Ticket Holders exactly what they have asked for - the options for immediate payouts or the ability to apply credits towards their season ticket and playoff renewals."

Remeber to check your email on Tuesday, February 28th to take advantage of your new StubHub benefits....No posting minimums, increased buyer volume, and game-by-game payouts options!

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote