View Single Post
Old
02-23-2012, 02:09 AM
Hollywood

vCash: 500
One of the 3 ain't bad. My pt is Lombardi hired Murray. Fail. He hired so many fails... Don't you think that Purcell and Moulson are prime failures of Lombardi based on his coaching hire? Murray? Who else has hired Murray if he was so successful? Will he ever be hired to lead again?
NO.
Will Dean Lombardi get fired? absolutely.
Would fans be against Kopitar and Brown and Doughty and Johnson if we had a proper coach? I don't think so. That's my point.
Johnson and Doughty are top of the line talents that do not come around very often and we are talking about trading Johnson. That is hilarious.
Kopitar is supposed to lead an offense that has no clue how to operate a 5 man attack and how to change tactics based on opposition coaching... all they know how to do is attempt to defend and clog up the neutral zone and pressure before redline...
Make no wonder Kopitar is only noticed on breakaways and 1 on 1's. This is Lombardi's doing.
Does any not see this? This backing of Murray and coaching staff could affect LA for years and years. This is Lombardi's doing.Yes it may turn out good. But it is a massive role of the dice 5 years in to a "strategy"
It could have been done differently. It really should have been. He should pay for his mistakes.

Last edited by Hollywood: 02-23-2012 at 02:22 AM.