View Single Post
Old
02-23-2012, 01:06 PM
TheBuriedHab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coladin View Post
I suppose Subban could. Not a good year to gauge where he ends up. I always saw him as a more physical Karlsson prior to this season. With Karlsson's breakout season I am wondering if Subban has his high end talent. Still to early to say.

I'll say this, Karlsson plays 25+ minutes a game. For him to be a plus player, his defensive game can't be , as many here have put it, bad. Keep in mind that his defensive partner Lazarus, err Filiup Kuba, has risen, or re-emerged from hockeyhell and is playing as Kuba usually plays which is a big factor to EK's season this year. That can't be underestimated as Phillips/Cowen's play has turned around as Gonchar has regained his form.

The lot of you sound jealous...don't be. Subban will be a No.1 pairing defenceman someday. He just needs to skate more instead of playing a safe game, be allowed to make mistakes and have fun. A lot of it is mental.
Not jealous at all. Honestly this would have been a very calm thread if the Ottawa fans didn't come in here all offended and then go make 3 mock threads on the sens board because of it. Again we are projecting towards the future, and we are fans. We always see light at the end of the tunnel, theres no reason to be pessimistic about Subban's future. Some people found it unreasonable and made it a lot more heated than it ever should have been.

TheBuriedHab is offline   Reply With Quote