Old
02-23-2012, 02:11 PM
denace

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnychiba View Post
A few tips:

Drink lots of water all day long.

No soda, butter, mayo, chips, cookies, ice cream etc. if you must, have a little bit once a week as a reward and/or to keep you on track.

Stop eating food thats premade/prepackaged, prepare meals and snacks with natural ingredients. No more fast food. Try to eat at home or bring something from home.

Try to stay away from fatty **** like bacon, pizza, sausage, burgers, hot dogs.

Watch the size of your portions, try to eat as many small meals throughout the day rather than a couple large ones. eat something small and healthy almost before you get hungry. if you wait and get real hungry, its very easy to scarf down a huge amount of food before your stomach realizes you have overeaten.

Make the switch to whole wheat bread, brown rice, whole wheat pasta. it keeps you feeling full much longer.
Make the switch to skim milk or 1% if you drink homo or 2%. work your way down.
Make the switch to all natural peanut butter, the fats contained help you break down fat.
If you need to use oil, try olive oil, the fats contained also help you break down fat.

Cut down huge on alcohol, your body works on burning the alcohol instead of your fat, not to mention the added calories.

If you smoke, try to cut down and quit.

Do not eat meals late at night. if you must, eat some fruit or veggies.

Do not eat carbs past 6pm. no rice, pasta, breads. it will make a huge difference.

Combine all this with exersize, start out light and go for walks, as your body adjusts you can walk longer, faster or uphill. you can then start jogging, biking, or active sports and do some exersize at least 4 times a week, even if its moderate, its something.

Last of all, lots of solid rest. You will see results.

During a party mode I gained a ton of weight, I am 6'1 and was at 240, i busted my ass and worked out hard and followed these basic rules. I dropped down to 190 in about 6 months. Everyones body is different, and this is not a diet its a lifestyle change. Start now.
QFT ! This fella knows what he is talking about

denace is offline   Reply With Quote