View Single Post
Old
02-23-2012, 02:35 PM
denace

vCash: 500
My situation is roughly the same as the topic starter. Next season I want to be fit and able to join my local hockeyclub I'm 6"2 and I weigh 229. In the past I have done several crash diets with a rigorous training regime. This resulted in a lot of muscle loss and feeling light headed all the time and no motivation what so ever. After a rough phase in my life, I want to start over again and get it right this time. All my knowledge about dieting ( change of lifestyle ) is from a little book called Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto.PM me and I show you where to get it Currently Im struggling with this fitness program I have included in this post. Some of it is in Dutch (which explains the broken English ) but you'll get the idea. Oh and you can ignore all the cardio mentioned in the logbook, I dont do that anymore that way..

I really hope that someone can help me with the following questions:

1. is there a good alternative for squatting without a squatrack ? I do own a barbell but without a squatrack it will destroy my back.
2. After each weight training, I do a 40 mins HIIT on a stationairy bike. Do I overtrain myself ?

Thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx LAATSTELOGBOEK.xlsx‎ (13.9 KB, 5 views)

denace is offline   Reply With Quote