View Single Post
Old
02-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Droid6

vCash: 500
Last night I got called for high sticking on the follow through of a shot when the defending player lunged into the path of my follow through to try to block the shot. I was pissed and *****ed at the ref and then to make it worse the other team scored on the power play making me even angrier. So with about 10 to go in the game we were down 1-0 and I told my team I was going to get that goal back and proceeded to go into 32 year old man beast mode and scored 2 goals to put us up 2-1. With 1:09 left in the game the other team calls a timeout and pulls their goalie and the guys on the ice on my team proceeded to let them score within 10 seconds. 2-2 now. 15 seconds later a scrum breaks out between the goalie and a player from the other team and the ref says he saw the goalie hit the guy in the back of the head with his stick and suspends our goalie for a month right on the ice. Now we have no goalie. I take the goalie's glove and stick and go in net with 0:42 left in the game and the face-offs in our zone and right off the face-off somebody shoots from the top of the circle and I miss it glove side and it rings off the post and it's sitting right near the goal line and I'm scrambling to get up and over there but before I can somebody from the other team stuffs it in and we end up losing 3-2.

Droid6 is offline   Reply With Quote