Thread: Prospect Info: All Things Binghamton Senators Part V
View Single Post
Old
02-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Canuckman44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
I'm wondering if Benoit comes back to the AHL & hopefully Bingo since they could use the defensive help next season. I expect that Wiercioch & Gryba will start next season in Bingo & maybe Boro. My guess is that Locke, Parrish, Lessard, Conboy & Schira won't be re-signed. I also think that O'Brien, Hoffman & Boro have the best shot at playing in Ottawa next season except there won't be that much room on Ottawa's roster especially if Silfverberg & Zibanejad make the team as most expect & if Murray adds a UFA this summer.

I assume that Da Costa replaces Locke as the #1 centre in Bingo, with the addition of Turris in Ottawa Da Costa would now be considered a callup. There are going to be a lot of decisions to make on numerous players in Bingo & in Ottawa for next season. I expect Stone, Prince, Pageau, Kramer, Culek, Blood & Wideman to all be part of Bingo's team for next season with a couple likely spending time in Elmira.
I can't see Wiercioch or Gryba here next year. I see PW packaged up in a deal. His offensive prowess is seriously outweighed by his defensive weakness. I see EG going somewhere else unless forced back by the right to match other teams offers. He is a solid player stay at home guy who doesn't seem to fit into this big teams plans. I'm sure he doesn't want to be buried in the AHL. Boro is solid but not any more solid than EG so I suspect that he would get some decent offers somewhere.