View Single Post
Old
02-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Bryanbryoil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live in the Now View Post
The feelings here depend on what people think about Jack. Lots of mixed feelings over here about him.

I'm personally not a big Jack Johnson guy, so to me, Carter is worth what's rumored to be heading Columbus way. We could be in the market for a rental D or may swap Brown/Bernier for another forward, so I expect we'd still be active.

Brown/Bernier in tandem would net a really big return, Bernier not a huge return, Brown by himself would be worth a fair bit. Hemsky naturally fits what the Kings like trading for (injury prone guys), so it wouldn't be shocking, but almost everyone here wants Dean to steer clear of him. If we don't have a first, we don't have a second to put with a prospect either, so it would seem like there's nothing that would make sense for both teams with regard to Hemsky.
Well I guess it's done now, hopefully Carter regains his form and gives you guys a 40 goal threat. JJ has always been an enigma to me, super talented athletically but could think the game better. As for Hemsky, who knows, if you guys get him I hope that he stays healthy and helps you guys when it counts ESPECIALLY since your 1st is gone